- English speaking. The course will be delivered in English and thus it is an absolute necessity to have good command of spoken and written English.
- Have a passion to interact with children between the ages of 3 - 15.
- Male or Female between the age of 20 – 30.
- You need to have good drawing skill. An art related degree is advantages but not a must. We welcome any academic disciplines.
- You need to have an open mind to new way of teaching and willingness to follow the recommended guidelines.
- Honest, discipline and trustworthy.
Customer Service Staff
If you are a cheerful and outgoing person who like to meet and talk to many people you may consider this position. You will be responsible for providing explanation to the parents and children about our program. In addition you're also responsible for managing our students data.
- Female between the ages of 20 – 25
- English Literate
- Min D1 from secretarial discipline or equivalent
- Able to use Microsoft office applications and internet
When there is a good match we're pleased to provide the following benefits as for your compensation to join our team.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Financial Incentive on each class assigned to you.
- A nice and conducive working environment.
- Unique Art education training that is not available anywhere else.
If you fit the requirements, please submit the followings :
- Most Recent CV, Application Letter including a recent colour photograph and copy of ID.
- 3 samples of your latest drawings. It can be on any mediums and colours. You may scan or post these drawings. In any case, you must bring the originals upon interview. (for Drawing Teacher position )
You can submit the documents by email to email@example.com or by post to :
PT Tiara Kreasi
Puri Ayu Raya T7 no T33
Puri Indah - Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11610.
To be considered we need to receive your applications and art work by the latest 30 April 2009.