Sampoerna Foundation is a professional philanthropy organization and a service provider for (CSR) with absolute focus of education. Due to the organization growth, we are looking for talented people who are possess a passion to help us to create competent leaders to fulfill the following position :
To manage and administer the implementation of school development programs, as instructed by Program Manager and approved by Programs Director, at schools adopted by Sampoerna Foundation, and to ensure the programs are delivered or executed on target, on schedule and on budget. The position holder will be assigned to Donor-sponsored project(s).
Requirements are :
- Holds minimum undergraduate degree S1 from any relevant disciplines.
- Possesses minimum 2 years of experience as teachers, preferably at national plus High Schools or other top High Schools in Indonesia.
- Understands issues and development in National Education and international education, professional development for teachers, school management, and assessments
- Able to effectively use office automation tools including Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Has sufficient English language skill, both spoken and written
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel out of town for at least two weeks per month.
- Excellent problem solving skills