VTJ provides independent tank terminal capacity to the oil industries for the storage and handling of their liquid oil products.
- A strong global infrastructure of tank terminals.
- A strict policy regarding safety, health and the environment.
- Experienced and well-trained staff.
- Recognizable quality through Jakarta Tank Terminal adherence to the highest industry standards.
- An effective ICT infrastructure.
- A strong track record in terms of strategic alliance with third parties.
The Units of the worldwide organisation work closely together and actively exchange know how and expertise, enabling VTJ to respond rapidly, creatively and precisely to changing customer needs and market developments.
We're looking for the brightest and the best people to help us run our businesses and we welcome applications from all those who are appropriately qualified. Key credentials of a successful applicant are passion for service excellence , high integrity and eagerness to learn and develop. Furthermore candidates should have passed English and mathematics as part of their curriculum.
Join us on a trainee program, or attend one of our recruitment days. Whichever path you take, you'll get training, support and career choices to develop your talent.
For Further information, please contact us at :
Vopak Terminal Jakarta
Maintenance Engineer code : ME
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Instrument Engineering (GPA Min 2.75)
- Minimum 3 years Maintenance experience
- Strong service mindedness
Competencies & Duties:
- Develops preventive maintenance, service programs and procedures.
- Develops and maintains departmental schedule and program for operating efficiency in line with operational context, inclusive resource allocation and prioritization.
- Monitors equipment efficiency.
- Prepares technical report
detail information visit : http://sac.its.ac.id/lowongan/?id_detil=631