PT Batamec is an integrated Shipyard and was established in 1985. It has a full-fledged Engineering Department supporting the CAD/CAM manufacturing across the multi-disciplined Production activities of the Yard. It is amongst the early pioneers of marine industries in Batam. The Yard operates from a 64 hectare situated in the north-west of Batam Island Indonesia with waterfront area of 1039 m and mean water level 8m deep.
We are a company that takes pride in our employees and is focused on the long-term career development of our staff. We offer our employees a competitive remuneration package based on merits and performance.
We are seeking bright and motivated individuals to join our Management Trainee Programme for our rapidly expanding business. Management trainees selected will undergo a Training and Job Rotation Programme spanning the various disciplines of the Yard. During this period, they will be mentored by the key Department Heads. High performers will have the opportunity of promotion to key management positions in the Organisation.
Management Trainees for :
- Marine & Offshore Engineering Management Trainee
- Mechanical Management Trainee
- Piping Management Trainee
- Electrical Management Trainee
- Naval Architect Management Trainee
Job scope includes Project Engineering and coordination of specialised technical activities within and between disciplines, trades and projects.
Work entails design engineering, production engineering, planning, scheduling, and coordination in the work discipline; within the boundaries of applicable codes, Classification Societies’ requirements and Yard Standards.
Position reports to trade or discipline head/ manager of Department.
- Related Production Engineering Work
- Coordination of discipline, trade or project activities
- Accountability for the successful completion of assignments, jobs or project completion
- Participation in technical meeting with subcontractors or vendors.
- Regular Reporting within Discipline, trade or project.
- Participation in meetings and resolution of discipline, trade or project issues.
- Tertiary Diploma / Degree
- IP at 3.00 (Minimum).
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Willing to travel and be based at PT Batamec Shipyard, Batam for 2 years contract term.
Interested applicants are required to submit your resume in MS Word format to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
Closing Date: 12/Feb/2010