Petrolink is a well established information and communications technology service company specializing in the oil and gas exploration and production sector. Petrolink has provided IT and communications solutions to oil and gas operators whether super majors, or smaller independent operators for more than 15 years. Petrolink has adapted and evolved its solutions and services to suit the needs of its customers in this technology driven service sector. Petrolink has provided IT and communications solutions to oil and gas operators whether super majors, or smaller independent operators for more than 15 years. Petrolink has adapted and evolved its solutions and services to suit the needs of its customers in this technology driven service sector.
.NET/C# Developer (All Levels)
- Petrolink Indonesia is hiring experienced .NET /C# programmers. The successful candidate will join the growing team of 15+ developers and work on applications using the very latest Microsoft technologies. (.NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, VS 2008, SQL 2008). The position is based in Jakarta, with possibilities for international travel to our operations and clients located around the world (USA, Saudi Arabia, Mexico etc).
- Strong English and general communication skills
- Detailed understanding of .NET, C#, Microsoft platform and related web development technologies.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technologies, Science or Mathematics.
- Must have at least 2 (two) years experiences in designing and developing applications using C# and Visual Studio
- Good technical knowledge in database design using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Practical knowledge of development using principals of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets in timely manner
- Technology focused, self-motivated, proactive in problem solving and able to work under minimum supervision
- Have high commitment to meet project's target and deadline
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, working with multi-threaded or realtime applications is a bonus