Working for Total means an opportunity for a varied, motivating career. It also means working for a multicultural company that is open to the world.Total is a company that makes employee talent, innovation and high technology the core focus of its growth strategy. A company that aims to meet the challenges of the future by bringing together employees from a wide variety of origins and educational backgrounds and providing them with the tools and resources they need to apply their talents toward our shared success.
Inspection Engineer/Certification Engineer (FO 09)
- Ensure that all (non rotating) production facilities and equipment are always fit for operation purpose through establishing effective inspection methodologies, planning and service support, and increased utilisation of inspection system
- Education: Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience: More than 3 years experience in technical inspection activities and static equipment inspection
- Skills: Familiar with risk based inspection/inspection management systems, also with international codes & MIGAS regulations
Officer Land Recovery & Claims (COM 0901)
- Handle and resolve claims/grievances due to and/or related to Total E&P Indonesie's operation from external parties/communities within TI operational areas or Concession Area, in proper and justifiable manner.
- To contribute in effort and strategy to ensure that Total E&P Indonesie’s operation complies with applicable permits and/or local norm.
- Design/prepare (internal) an applicable procedures on claim/grievance handling, which conform to applicable laws and internal/headquarter’s guidelines.
- Recover encroached properties (land) from third parties occupation/annexation.
- Education: Bachelor degree from Law or any engineering background, preferably from Industrial Engineering
- Experience: Having 3 - 5 years experience, preferably from oil and gas industry
- Skills: Having good knowledge of oil and gas operation, having good knowledge in regulations related to land and environment, proficient in English, both oral and written
Engineer Well Service (DWL - 0906)
- Planning, orginizing & coordinate operation on the stimulation
- Perform study related to relevant well service activities
- Prepare program to increase well deliverability.
- Guarantee the stimulation & coil tubing procedures are throughly prepared inline with company rule & the state of the art before operation start up.
- Ensure good commissioning of units before operation start up
- Ensure preparation & follow up of operation done thoroughly to achive effevtive, efficient & safe operation
- Education: Bachelor degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 3 to 5 years or more dealing with well service activities
- Skills: Good analytical thinking, creative & anticipative, good team work
Method & Procedure Engineer (FO 09)
- Developing and documenting the policies, procedures, processes and working practices, organizing the issuance of SOP.
- Development and implementation monitoring of related Division's KPI.
- To ensure the ongoing development of KPI are appropriate and relevant with Division's performance.
- Follow up/review/coordination of all assessment/Audit performed within the divisionwith all departments ,and update the progress report.
- To coordinate the creation of Division's annual objectives and then monitor the actual performance.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Petroleum Engineering
- Experience: Has 2 - 3 years of working experience in: oil and gas production operation, developing SOP, SI, and procedures, audit.
- Skills: Good knowledge in: oil and gas process, flow measurement, instrumentation, basic notion in data management, and reservoir engineering, familiar with HYSYS Simulation, PDMS System and statistical tools, Visual Basic, knowledge of Sarbane Oxley requirement.
Offshore Engineer (ENG 09)
- To supervise and control a lifting/dredging/piling barge and diving Contractor in order to ascertain that the works will be carried out as per specifications, procedures, cost and schedule.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in offshore/marine engineering or any engineering background
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field, experience in handling project or construction would be an advantage
- Skills: Marine, lifting, piling and diving skills.
Eng. Drilling (0903)
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services
- contribute to the return on Exploration & Productin investments, through a continual search for the improving equipment, services and operational procedures
- Education: Any engineering bachelor degree
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in similar field
- Skills: Drilling related operation