When you join, the programme specialises in one of six career areas. You'll need to specify which one you want to join when you apply, so you should think carefully about which one is right for you.
Our six career areas
- Customer Development ( sales )
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
For the Marketing, Customer Development (Sales), and Human Resources management career areas, you don’t need a specific degree and you can be in the process of studying for a degree. However, we have a strong preference for a degree or Master in engineering for Supply Chain and accounting for Financial Management.
What We are Looking for
While a good degree is important, we're interested in your skills, experience, and aptitudes - the qualities that will help you become an outstanding manager.
We are looking for you who have
- Bachelor or Master Degree (not more than 2 years of experience)
- Strong academic track record (GPA>3)
- Extracurriculer activities and experiences which display the following:
- Well-roundedness and varied exposure / maturity
- Connection to desired career path
- Global mindset and external focus
- Leadership and team experience
- Candidates should be:
- Commercially aware
- Driven and energetic
- Good English