They say great minds think alike. So imagine the power of more than 23,000 people around the world all thinking together. In over 120 countries, Bekaert devotes this combined brainpower to solving huge challenges in advanced metal transformation, advanced materials and coatings. Because, like everything we do, we believe that innovation is something that’s done better together.
That’s why working at Bekaert means working in a unique environment where local and international talent truly work and win together. Where people are encouraged to share their experiences and take real responsibilities. Where research and development are self-evident and embedded in the company’s culture. And where you can leave your personal mark on every cutting-edge project, wherever your international career will bring you.
Of course, you will work under the best possible conditions. And, as a leading multinational with annual sales of over € 4 billion, your performance will be well rewarded. So if you have the drive, the talent and the individuality to advance ideas that can change the lives of thousands of customers around the world, we know just the place to come and do it. Wherever you’re from, don’t you think we’re better together?
In order to support the expansion of our sales and manufacturing activities located in the Eastern Part of Jabodetabek Area where we employ around 400 people with annual turnover of US$ 80 million, we are looking for talent to fill up following positions:
PROCESS ENGINEER (PE)
- You will analyze the critical parameters of the production process, propose and implement modifications which have a positive impact on stability of the process and product properties and will help to decrease customer claims and production waste
- You will build up an extensive knowledge of the technical domain you are responsible for and be regarded as an expert
- You will develop and implement the needed modifications in our production process in order to be able to produce new applications in close cooperation with equipment suppliers, customers and the R&D department
- You will follow-up the performance of new or improved products at the customer
- You will report directly to the operations manager
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in engineering (preferably metallurgy, chemical, mechanical or industrial engineering) from a renowned university with 2-3 years relevant working experience
- You are a dynamic, innovative and result-oriented person who enjoys working in team
- You posses strong analytical and problem solving skills and show a passion for technology
- Excellent speaking and writing ability of English supported with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please submit your complete resume not later than 20 November 2009 to SAC – ITS.
Selection Test will be conducted on 24 - 25 November 2009 at SAC-ITS.