INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which operates integrated sea, air and road networks connecting its Singapore consolidation hub and major transit hubs in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin with more than 50 cities throughout Indonesia. The company continually seeks out to extend its global reach, increase efficiency and broaden the range of solutions it offers to customers.
We provide customized logistics solutions to selected customers in areas of warehousing inventory management, airfreight distribution, project logistics, sea/in land transport consolidations, customs clearance and other added value services.
As part of our growth strategy, we are urgently looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us to challenge to market opportunities in supply chain and logistics industry as follows :
PROJECT/OPERATIONS STAFF – SURABAYA (PS/OS-SUB)
BRIEF ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conduct all activities in adherence to operating plan and SOPs in the best practice.
- Submit report (verbal or written) to the superior on any progress of jobs including dispute and discrepancy findings during the activities.
- Continuously do efforts to enhance working capability.
- Proactive with high sense of awareness and urgency.
- Disciplined, responsible & consistent in carrying out daily tasks/ jobs given.
- Comply with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality standards and requirements on every activity
- Male, max 30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Industrial Engineering, Transportation Management
- Minimum 2 (two) years experience in related position.
- Vast knowledge on project shipments, loading/ unloading mechanism for any type of cargo, including heavy equipments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and highly motivated.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent health, creative and dynamic.
- Willing to be stationed in Surabaya and travel Indonesian wide remote locations
Should you meet the qualifications, please submit your application letter and full resume in MS Word or PDF only and put the position code at your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit your application directly to :
PT. CIPTA KRIDA BAHARI
Pergudangan Tungya Perkasa
Jl. Margomulyo 41, Surabaya
Telp. 031.7484434 – hunting
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in Microsoft Word document)