With Approximately 8,600 employees worldwide, our Company is aggressively moving forward in strengthening its position by focusing on providing value added services and complete solution to our customers .
As we expand and extend our capacity, we invite enthusiastic and talented people to join us in Batam as :
TEST ENGINEER (TE - 11)
Responsible for new product transfer and start up using ATE tester. Implement test programs and test hardware improvements to enhance product sort and final test yield and product PPM. Perform electrical failure analysis to resolve test/ product issues.
- Graduates from S1 Electrical Engineering (Electronics, Telecommunication, Power, or Control System), Physics Engineering or Instrumentations
PROCESS ENGINEER (PE-11)
Responsible for evaluation of material, equipment upgrades and parameters for the purpose of improving yield, cycle time and quality. Develop processes and provide engineering support to manufacturing. Conduct troubleshooting of process shortcomings, and drive continuous improvement programs.
- Graduates from S1 Electrical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Physics Engineering, Chemistry
CUSTOMER SERVICE (CS-11)
Responsible for coordinating Customer needs. To respond completely to customer requests and other related issues. To interface with Sales Group on Customer’s related issues.
- Graduates from any Engineering major, English Department, or Economics
- Possessing strong English communication skills, both speaking and writting.
- Experience in customer service, consumer goods or logistic management will be an advantage
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER (QA-11)
Responsible for customer specification review and coordinating customer visits/ audits and follow up. Ensure adherence to specifications in production processes. Investigate product failures. Perform reliability analysis.
- •Graduates from S1 Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics Engineering,
General Requirements :
- Graduates from Reputable University with minimum GPA 2.8 ,
- aximum age 28 years Fluent in English both oral and written,
- High Self Motivated, Persistent, Team Work Player
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants please submit your application letter attached with 2 recent photographs (3x4), full resumes, copy of educational certificates and transcript to SAC — ITS Surabaya not later than November 9, 2009. Selection will be held on
Day/Date : 11 November 2009
Time : 08.00 AM
Venue : SAC ITS - Surabaya
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To know more about Unisem please visit us at