PT Nissan Motor Indonesia, is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Production Cost Control Staff
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Preferably fresh graduate (maximal 1 year experience, preferable from electronic industry)
- Single, 22-25 years old.
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written
- Understand automotive parts and have interest in automotive field
- Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
- Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finish the job
- Calculation of manufacturing cost budget planning
- Manufacturing cost budget distribution to budget holder
- Gap analysis (comparison between budget & actual expense)
- Cooperate in basic unit improvement
- Cooperate in technical improvement
- Coordinate all members in budget achievement activity