Working for Total means an opportunity for a varied, motivating career. It also means working for a multicultural company that is open to the world.Total is a company that makes employee talent, innovation and high technology the core focus of its growth strategy. A company that aims to meet the challenges of the future by bringing together employees from a wide variety of origins and educational backgrounds and providing them with the tools and resources they need to apply their talents toward our shared success. Some 97,000 men and women currently support our corporate project, which is to supply the world with the energy it needs and work together to invent the energies of the future. To keep up with our growth, we will recruit nearly 8,000 men and women worlwide, both beginners and experienced professionals, who have all levels of diplomas.
Method & Procedure Engineer (FO 09)
- Developing and documenting the policies, procedures, processes and working practices, organizing the issuance of SOP.
- Development and implementation monitoring of related Division's KPI.
- To ensure the ongoing development of KPI are appropriate and relevant with Division's performance.
- Follow up/review/coordination of all assessment/ Audit performed within the divisionwith all departments, and update the progress report.
- To coordinate the creation of Division's annual objectives and then monitor the actual performance.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering
- Experience: Has 2 - 3 years of working experience in Oil and gas production operation; developing SOP, SI, and procedures; audit.
- Skills: Good knowledge in oil and gas process, flow measurement, instrumentation, basic notion in data management, and reservoir engineering; familiar with HYSYS Simulation, PDMS System and statistical tools, Visual Basic; knowledge of Sarbane Oxley requirement.
Offshore Engineer (ENG 09)
- To supervise and control a lifting/dredging/piling barge and diving Contractor in order to ascertain that the works will be carried out as per specifications, procedures, cost and schedule.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in offshore/marine engineering or any engineering background
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field; experience in handling project or construction would be an advantage
- Skills: Marine, lifting, piling and diving skills.
Pipeline Engineer (FO 09)
- Responsible for pipeline inspection activities.
- Perform pipeline repair conceptual studies.
- Prepare scope of work and detailed specifications for CFT of pipeline repair works.
- Carry out technical evaluatin of bid.
- Validate detailed engineering performed by pipeline works contractor or third parties.
- Education: Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or other engineering major with relevant experience
- Experience: More than 3 years experience in pipeline engineering, inspection, and construction activities; preferably having experience working in Oil and Gas industry.
- Skills: Multidisciplinary knowledge of pipeline engineering, inspection, corrosion engineering/ technology, construction and operation; familiar with relevant international standard (ANSI, ASME, API) and relevant regulation in Indonesia (MIGAS); good knowledge of HSE and its implementation.
Eng. Drilling (0903)
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services
- Contribute to the return on Exploration & Productin investments, through a continual search for the improving equipment, services and operational procedures
- Education: Any engineering bachelor degree
- Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in similar field
- Skills: Drilling related operation
Turbine & Rotating Equipment (Maintenance) Engineer
- Provide technical support to site maintenance (problem solving and advise).
- Provide supports to sites in vendor and contracts and spare parts.
- Manage heavy electrical maintenance works (revamping, refurbishing).
- Update and ammend electrical maintenance procedures and ensures their implementation.
- Promote safety and environmental awareness to contractor.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, especially from power engineering
- Experience: 3-8 years experience in related field
- Skills: Have knowledge about these equipments: turbo generators, generators, transformers, hi&lo gears.
If you meet above requirements please apply through our career website below (search for job vacancies in Indonesia)